If you ever wanted to create a perfect bound book cover design, you know that getting the dimensions right is a real pain.
Well, thanks to our free layout generator, you will be able to create the blank layout in no time and start designing the actual cover.
It is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- enter the author specifications in the following form,
- click on generate
- download the layout in png format.
You’re ready to get creative.
Remember to keep the essential elements inside the dark green lines, and extend the backgrounds all the way behind the bleed zone (orange color)
“The Business Game Changer” by Jim Villwock sounds like a real game changer. 🙂
His business is targeted to CEOs/Board Members and HR/Executives. His business model is of “Thought Leadership on how to close the gaps between CEOs and Boards and their people. Includes Leadership, Consulting, Coaching, and Resources.”
Here is the cover I had designed for Jim:
I would love to hear your thoughts in a comment.
Have you ever considered getting a special cover for your ebook at a do it yourself price?
Now this thought can become a reality with our PreMade Kindle ready covers.
How does it work?
- Browse our ever growing cover gallery
- Find a cover that you like
- Pay for it
- Send us an email with the ID of the cover you had selected along with the text you want us to edit instead of the dummy text that’s currently on the cover (title, by line, author’s name)
- We will do the necessary changes and send you the full resolution (1563px wide x 2500px high at 72dpi) cover that meets Amazon Kindle Cover’s requirements.
- We take the cover down from our gallery. Yes you read that right: each cover is sold only once to make sure you have a unique cover
Looking forward to working with you,
Ovi Dogar, AbsoluteCovers.com