Starting from today we will make various action scripts available for free to our visitors.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to start creating your own ebook covers:
1. If you don’t have Adobe Photoshop on your computer, download the trial version (works for 30 days) from here.
2. Create the following folders on your hard disk:
To receive the steps 3 and 4 through email, simply fill in the following form and click Submit:
Once you had completed steps 3 and 4 you can proceed on step 5 below:
5. In the Actions palette you should have a new folder called eBook(1)
6. Select Step 1 and click on Play(>). This will create the flat layout of your cover.
7. Finialize your cover design and click on Step 2 – Play
8. Add/remove shadow/reflection and then click on Step 3 – Play to save the ebook cover (you will find the images in c:\AbsoluteCovers.com\output folder)
9. Send us some samples of your designs, if they are good, we might hire you!
10. Here is a video detailing some of the steps: