Dear Talented Designer, So you have some time to spare on your hands, you also have some great royalty-free images or stock photography you are allowed to use and you want to make some money. Here is how to do it: Go here and generate a nice author name (if you’re using already made covers … Read more
“Anestesi Index” is the newest product of our client Fredrik Bærheim. He asked for a spiral cover and here is what we’ve made for him: Feel free to submit your comments.
<<Hemingway rewrote the ending to A Farewell to Arms 39 times. When asked about how he achieved his great works, he said, “I write 99 pages of crap for every one page of masterpiece.” He has also been quoted as saying “the first draft of anything is shit.”>> And Hemingway was right to the point. … Read more
One of biggest trend these days is related to ebooks. Because of their viral nature, ebooks are a great way to increase traffic to a site and that’s why everyone has to write at least one. There are millions of ebooks online and everyday there are at more then one hundred new ebooks that hit … Read more
Dear friend, If you’re like me, than I’m sure you’re pretty familiar with the well-known writer’s block. From time to time, when you have to start writing something, be it an article, an ebook, or just a letter, there is that moment when you just stare at the blank sheet of paper (or at the … Read more
In this article I’ll talk about the reason that stops most Internet entrepreneurs from succeeding online. Have you ever wondered why only about 5% of us are actually making money online? Have you ever think about the main reason that stops the other 95% of them? If you are like me, I’m sure that it … Read more
In this article, I would like to talk about the three “well-known but often ignored” secrets for creating a successful product. These secrets are still valid in the real world as they are online. The main mistake most entrepreneurs do is to create a product and then they WORK HARD TRYING to sell it. Wrong! … Read more