If you need a free high resolution book cover generator, you’re in the right place.
Now you can turn your great flat design book cover into a fabulous 3D book image.
Also, you can add/remove reflection and shadows to customize your book image even further.
All you need is a working version of Adobe Photoshop and I assume you already have this if you have created the flat book cover yourself.
How does it work?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the action script archive
- Unzip the files on your C: drive
- Open Adobe Photoshop
- Install the action in Photoshop
- Run Step 1
- Create the flat cover or paste your actual cover in the layout
- Run Step 2
- Add/Remove shadows/reflections
- Save Your New Killer 3D Cover
- Tell your friends about this website.
If you like this action, feel free to subscribe to my email list using the form below. I will announce you when there will be new action scripts available.
Always at your service,
Ovi Dogar, Your Cover Guy
PS: You can also get a free action script for creating software boxes on this page.